Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Keepers DAY 9

Day 2 of writing started off a little slower than Monday, but in the end it was still very productive. It felt almost forced to write on the train, but during lunch the floodgates opened and before I knew it I was late returning to work. When I finally returned home I had nearly 2000 words handwritten. It is my goal, however, to outline during the day and write at night. But I guess if I have to write the book twice (handwritten and then typed) then I guess I write it twice.

It seemed to take less time last night, due partially to the fact that most of it was written out long hand during the day, and I hope that time continues to be cut down.

I am a little concerned how little time I am spending with my family at this stage, but according to my plan I should be done by the time they are out of school. I only wish there were more hours in a day, or I come up with a more perfect way to manage what little time I do have.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

4008 (+1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment