Monday, March 22, 2010

Keepers DAY 14

I think I have come the conclusion that keeping up with the 2000 words a day schedule is too hard for the weekend. I still need to write (which I did, writing a page or two yesterday afternoon after church), but the schedule needs to be lax on weekends.

I also need time to work on other writing projects (this screenplay, The Watchers, etc.), as well as catching up on a little Clone Wars with the kids.

I fully expect this week to be like last week, and expect to have another 10,000 words written by Friday - maybe more if I can to "make up" for weekend time lost.

By the way, I'm really liking this new book. The characters are really alive to me and the story they are going to tell is great.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 9972 (+0)

No comments:

Post a Comment