Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keepers DAY 8

Well...

She showed up the minute I got on the train. In the half hour it takes the train to take me to work I had written at least two pages and once there. During the day I found more time and wrote / outlined another three. Once home, however, I realized with a certainty that it is going to be a sacrifice to keep to my goals of 2000 words a day. But with a supportive wife and children I took about 2 1/2 hours and plowed through my first day's goal. I am pleased because this was the prologue, to which I haven't really given much thought to, and which was heavy on the narrative side. There are "gaps" (marked with "****" so I can find later) that I will go back and fill in later, but I feel really good about the day's work. Today I will start the actual story, which will likely move much quicker.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count (2028) (+2028)

No comments:

Post a Comment