Thursday, March 25, 2010

Keepers DAY 17

Yesterday was a fun day writing. I smiled and even laughed a little all day writing the scene and finishing the chapter. I am writing the main villain as being a true narcissist and having a great time with his disregard for others and self-centered personality. It was really fun and gives him more depth than some of my other "bad guys" in my other books. This guy is really bad, and I love it!

Today I will start with the first chapter of the Back Story, a time when the main character was a child, going away to be an apprentice. I really like this "switching" technique I'm trying here, with two story lines going on simultaneously. I've had one person read the outline who mentioned how she loved the "switching" of the story lines. The trick is making them all tie into each other, which I think I've done.

Also, I made the decision not to postpone my writing project and push ahead, trusting that this is the right thing for me/us to do.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 15,140 (+1801)

No comments:

Post a Comment