Friday, March 26, 2010

Keepers DAY 18

Yesterday was an AWESOME day of writing. It was all I could do to keep up with the train of thought and flow of the words. I only had about an hour yesterday to write and composed about 5 pages. It was the first day of the back story and I have to admit I was a little hesitant how it was all going to go because this back story was not as thought out (over the years). In fact, the idea for even having a back story only came to me a couple of months ago, but I love it!

But, to balance things out, I ended up not typing last night. I got home from Hannah's softball practice around 8:30pm, got kids ready and in bed, but really wanted to spend time watching our shows (Modern Family, The Office, and 30 Rock) with Natalie last night. It was a conscious decision, and I'll just spend some time over the weekend typing what I have written.

Today is Friday and I have a pretty light day at work. It should lend itself to a lot of writing and even give me a little research time as the next chapter in the "main" story will include a Jewish funeral and I need to do a little reading up on the ancient traditions and customs.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 15,140 (+0 - at least on the computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment