Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Keepers DAY 50

Well, I should be a lot further along than I am. I have hit that point where it becomes difficult to see how all of the story lines and sub-plots are going to interconnect. I'll be honest, for me this is the scary part. But as I push through those doubts and worries I find myself writing scenes that accomplish exactly what I feel they should. I like the direction the story is going.

But this week I have decided to take a break from Keepers and finish up The Watchers. I started writing this new book before I had completed the rewrites on the old one. Over the weekend Natalie asked what was happening with that book. I had to admit not much. Rich, a friend and early reader, found some "plot holes" and weak story lines that I had doubts about, myself, and have hesitated correcting them because of the overall work and rewriting that might be associated with it. But this week I am going to add/correct those parts and get it sent off to the publishers.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment