Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keepers DAY 29

Well, I think I'm past the doubt and questions. Yesterday morning a new, more in-depth idea came to me on the train that I think will add meaning and reality to the story and will "fix" some of my concerns. It will also lend itself to a stronger storyline in later books.

A couple of thoughts came to mind yesterday as I thought about this "block" and doubt I was experiencing:

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese proverb

and

When confusion ceases, tranquility comes; when tranquility comes, wisdom appears; and when wisdom appears, reality is seen. - Buddhist Saying

I think that by calling those feelings as they were, and not trying to hide them or just worry about them, helped me overcome these.

I didn't type yesterday, and my writing was limited during the day as I worked to catch up from last week (when I didn't do much work and was preoccupied with interviews, writing, etc.). But with a clean desk at work I think I will have more time to be creative.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 25,798 (+0 at least on the computer)


No comments:

Post a Comment