Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keepers DAY 30

I have entered a very technical area of the story and I apparently don't know enough about the subject to allow the writing to flow. I had always just "passed over" the details of these next few chapters knowing that someday I'd do the research and fill in the (many) blanks that I currently have. Well, yesterday was the start of that "someday."

I made the decision to skip over many of those fact-intensive parts and try to focus on the story, instead, but my mind wouldn't quite let me. I did write a few pages, but I also spent time doing research and getting some of those facts organized and distilled for the book.

Although I will continue to push myself and strive to write the ten pages a day, I have to admit that it may be a little slower for the next couple of days..

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 26,685 (+887) (Lost and V were both on, too, which didn't help...)

No comments:

Post a Comment