Monday, April 12, 2010

Keepers DAY 35

This weekend was spent typing what I had written the past couple of days during the week. I'm back to the "balancing act" of writing a book and being present for the family. I would like to try dedicating a day or three a week that we all just know I'm going to by typing well into the night, but I'm not sure what days those will be. With baseball for two kids on two days a week, YW for the girls, and at least two nights a week to watch our shows (24, Lost, Modern Family, The Office, and 30 Rock), I'm not sure what nights I'm going to choose.

But I will find/make the time somehow. I may just type for an hour, or so, a day and then catch up on the weekends, as it seems that my Muse only visits me on the train and at lunch during the week.

One interesting note: I always tell people who want to write a book to just get a notebook and a mechanical pencil and start. I was noticing that thus far I have gone through a notebook and a half (each 70 pages), and I'm still on my first pencil. That pencil has written approx 120 pages of the new book. Pretty impressive, if you don't mind me saying.

So let it be written...

so let it be done.

Word Count: 31,320 (+3600)

No comments:

Post a Comment