Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Stage Fright...?

A lot of people have been building up April 1st. Not for the fun and pranks that are bound to be played with a house full of elementary school-aged children, but for the release of my latest book, Shadow Hunter. But I have this sinking feeling that perhaps I have missed something in its release, an email, perhaps, that I missed about it's delay. You see, if my memory serves me (which it rarely does...) Covenant had sent me a box of books that arrived a day or two before Lifted Up was released, arranged for book signings, and made it a really big deal. They had even produced a television commercial for it (click below). We had dinner plans with friends and family and it felt like a big deal.



But today, the day before its release, I'm just not feeling it. No books have been delivered, no book signings, no advance mailer/catalog with the titles listed in full color--nothing. Which makes me wonder if tomorrow is really the day.



Here's to hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment